HMS M33 was part of a campaign that lost over 50,000 troops. Gallipoli was a hugely important part of World War I. We’ll be telling not just the story of the ship but of the entire campaign as well.
- Nine things to do this Christmas at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Did Napoleon actually meet Wellington onboard HMS Bellerophon?
- Ten of the best Christmas gift ideas found in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard launch discount scheme for local residents
- The world’s only known scale model of HMS Victory from the time of the Battle of Trafalgar put on permanent display at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to mark Royal Navy’s most famous day
No comments to show.